- The environment of the school is tranquil, calm and entices learning.
- We exist to provide a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for pre-school age children in Centurion.
- Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and educational experience which promotes each child’s social / emotional, physical and cognitive development.
- To support children’s desire to be life-long learners.
- To provide early childhood education that is responsive to current best practice and principles, in partnership with families and the Education Community and to contribute significantly to positive outcomes for children.
- The rights of the child is paramount
- Children are successful, competent and capable learners
- Equity, inclusion and diversity
- The role of parents is encouraged, respected and supported.
- Angels Academy nursery school will respond to decision-making by considering the best interests of children and their right to learn and develop in a safe and nurturing environment.
Come and Visit Angels Academy Pre-Primary School and Nursery School in Centurion
Please call us and make an appointment to view the nursery school Mon-Fri – between 8am – 5:30pm.
At Angels Academy we have an open door policy, we are always available to discuss any matter concerning children in our care. Siska Cilliers, the Principal & Manager is available between the hours of 8am till 5pm, please call during these times to arrange an appointment with her if you are interested in viewing our school. No person/s are allowed on the property without prior arrangements or appointments.
At Angels Pre-Primary Academy and Nursery School we strive to:
Deliver a quality service with friendly and encouraging staff, To physically and intellectually develop each child to his/her full potential, To develop each child’s social and emotional skills and, To do all of the above with positive leadership and discipline.
The owner of Angels Academy Pre-Primary School is Mr Louw Alberts, he has been in Private Practice for a number of years. He obtained his B-Honours at the University of Pretoria and his Masters degree in Psychology at the U.K.’s internationally recognized London Metropolitan University. He has extensive experience in psychometric analysis and he is a member of the British Psychological Society and also registered as a trauma Counsellor. He recently completed his studies in pastoral counselling and is currently engaged in his Doctorate studies. Louw’s Private Practice is on the property, opposite to the school.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us.
076 271 1787
Angels Academy is a registered Pre-Primary School in Centurion. We are situated in Willem Botha street, Wierdapark Centurion
Angels Academy is an English and Afrikaans medium, Pre-Primary School in Centurion
Want to join Angels Academy?